Has anyone here use mobile app and provide his/her website via Google Play and/or App Store?

If you are only using default app, how long did it take? Did you do it by yourself or you hire 3rd party developer?

If you have 3rd party app, how did you do to have the apps available on mobile app? Did you do it by yourself or hire developer?

I still can not understand the mobile app yet, is the website just wrapped or the mobile app use completely different script?

Please kindly share or comment.

Topics: mobile app
Last update on January 21, 2021 by Koern.
Be the first person to like this.
Ro R

I purchased the mobile option with phpfox but haven't gotten all the info together yet to give them. Probably in the next week. Are you asking about integrating 3rd party apps into it?

I purchased the mobile option with phpfox but haven't gotten all the info together yet to give them. Probably in the next week. Are you asking about integrating 3rd party apps into it?

First I want to know in general, then second is about integrating 3rd party apps.

Please share review or comment after you activate the mobile option for your website.

Ro R

First I want to know in general, then second is about integrating 3rd party apps.

Please share review or comment after you activate the mobile option for your website.

The first issue I've run into is that my Apple developer account is individual. That means that I can't invite phpfox to my account to use the developer tools. You need a company account to do that. Phpfox doesn't say that on the purchase screen. Maybe it's buried in their how-to documents. So the only way I could have them use my developer acct is to give them my Apple ID information which will NOT happen. 

That is a problem, which means you will have to do it by yourself

Could anyone give me a hint where should I start if I want to activate this mobile by myself?

Last update on February 1, 2021 by Koern.

HI,

Thank you for your sharing.

What about androids? Do you have any issue?

Hi,

Thank you for your sharing.

What about androids? Do you have any issue?