Ro R

I noticed this in the privacy settings. Did I miss it before? Where is this block to make it viewable?

Last update on January 22, 2021 by Ro R.
Be the first person to like this.
Ro R

Any ideas?

Do you mean the privacy setting is not viewable to your users?

Ro R

I'm asking what the privacy setting relates to? Where can anyone see who viewed a profile?

JohnJr

I think there was a block that showed you the last person who viewed your profile.  I checked the database and it has been removed.

https://community.phpfox.com/forum/search?forum_id=0&search%5Bsearch%5D=recently+viewed&search%5Badv_search%5D=0&search%5Buser%5D=&search%5Bforum%5D%5B%5D=&search%5Bdays_prune%5D=-1&search%5Bsubmit%5D=

Ro R

The setting is still there for some reason. My site testers are asking me about it and I have no clue. 

JohnJr

I would say you could probably just add the block back in the database under the block table, but we don't know if they removed the code/sql statement that indicated how many recently viewed users to show.  Hopefully, phpfox will chime in here.

Ro R

Is this monitored phpfox employees at all?

Is this monitored phpfox employees at all?

Rarely nowadays, maybe because of Corona, but I think it's more to do with letting the community self-help, whilst they charge £1000 for the product and make money from support packages.

Ro R

It's ridiculous, because when I send tickets in, I've been told that they don't offer one on one support and go to the community. But there's no help here either.

Rarely nowadays, maybe because of Corona, but I think it's more to do with letting the community self-help, whilst they charge £1000 for the product and make money from support packages.