Can I change the photo upload from the 2 MB set. IF so how?

Be the first person to like this.

AFAIK, Photo upload file size will depend on :

(1) Your php setup on your server (maximum file size)

(2) General setting for maximum image size per user group

For number 1, try googling and find out how to increase the size based on what kind of server you are using.

For no.2, you must do it 1 by 1 (each module and each user group) in admin CP, try keyword "max file size".

Thank you. You pointed me in the right direction and it helping. i used this link which was also helpful:

How to Upload Large Files in PHP - SitePoint

I went into my cpanel, I looked for multi PHP editor. I went into the edit mode, then selected my site. You will be presented with a list of standard uploading parameters which you can change. I recommend using the ones shown in the attached link. I basically increased upload to 10MB but you have to increase execution time etc toa avoid timing out.  I would recommend this site be kept in your favourites for future use.

Thank you. You pointed me in the right direction and it helping. i used this link which was also helpful:

How to Upload Large Files in PHP - SitePoint

I went into my cpanel, I looked for multi PHP editor. I went into the edit mode, then selected my site. You will be presented with a list of standard uploading parameters which you can change. I recommend using the ones shown in the attached link. I basically increased upload to 10MB but you have to increase execution time etc toa avoid timing out.  I would recommend this site be kept in your favourites for future use.

Be the first person to like this.