Jonathan Mitchell

Just a suggestion, but maybe include a short tutorial on how new features work and where gto find them in the admincp.. I havent seen any of these in the admincp :

New features/Improvements
This version allows the admin to set the default value for permission when creating pages/groups.
-Admin now can select to use popup or page with Login/Signup button.
-In this version, we’ve added a new action in Admin CP to allow admin to move multiple users into a new group.
-In Profile’s Privacy Setting, we also added a new setting for users to control who can send them the friend request.
-With this new version, users can search for people by their phone number when they Enable Registration using Phone Number in Setting.
-phpFox 4.8.3 was also improved to support the admin to add blocks into static pages.
-When users update their profile photo or cover, with this version, the admin can configure whether the update appears on the feed or not.

julio

A tutorial or user manual update is very important. Saves time and tells us, phpfox customers, how the new features should work and where to find them. We may assume that they work a different way.

I cannot find several of these configurations as well.

JohnJr

I can't even find this in the admincp.

This version allows the admin to set the default value for permission when creating pages/groups

JohnJr

Found two so far....Search in Admincp:

URL Redirect After Login

Redirect After SignUp

Last update on February 11, 2021 by JohnJr.
Be the first person to like this.
Jonathan Mitchell

Found two so far....Search in Admincp:

URL Redirect After Login

Redirect After SignUp

redirects have always been there

JohnJr

Jonathan,

I must have been drinking when I wrote that...because I don't know where I got that from as I don't see it in your original post.  LOL

julio

Jonathan,

I must have been drinking when I wrote that...because I don't know where I got that from as I don't see it in your original post.  LOL

:grin::grin: