Ro R

The first image shows a post being created. Two link previews are shown. Once the link is shared, one of them stays in the draft box until you refresh.

After posting, the link preview shows with a small image to the left instead of a large image centered. 

Topics: links
Be the first person to like this.
Paris

Looks like a cache issue. Try rebuilding your theme, clearing cache and cache type. The php version on my distro Linux messed up linking too except 7.2. Weird.

Currently YouTube embeds are all not playable anymore. Fresh install. Not sure if ytube banned CANADA.

Ro R

I've done all of those things and it still happens randomly. I'm not sure what else could be triggering it. 

Ro R

And some links show like this. This is frustrating. 

Attachments

Make sure YouTube API is enabled for your Google key.

spirog

https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-issues/issues

there is a bug or two with posting links of youtube they have not fixed yet. signup to github if not already and read the issues and post any issue your having follow the template and give as much info as possible and they will tell you if its a bug then you have to wait or ask to get support team to fix it for you temporarily if they can if its really an issue on your site. they shoudl help you

kind regards,

Spiro