Youtube and others will not link in video section. Goes into a perpetual spin mode when adding URL. Recently I swapped to CKEditor "Full Package" but I am not sure if this caused it. I reverted back to the basice CKEditor but still having the same issues. I have tried clearing my cache multiple times and rebuidling the core and still the same thing. Since the video will not link I also never get the Save button to include it in the video section.

Topics: video, youtube
spirog

https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-issues/issues

please create account in github and post your issue. you will see all the issues and bugs reported by other users there as well might get a better answer or fins this is a bug with videos 

Be the first person to like this.

Turned out it was a server issue with an upgrade. They initially denied it was due to a server upgrade. Not saying this was intentional as they have never intentionally misled me. I was able to determine it based on a full code compare across multiple backups.

Turned out it was a server issue with an upgrade. They initially denied it was due to a server upgrade. Not saying this was intentional as they have never intentionally misled me. I was able to determine it based on a full code compare across multiple backups.