Naresh

is there anybody here who has configured Multi-step Registration Form ? What exactly it doies ? is it successful ?

Be the first person to like this.
Hannah

Hi Naresh,  could you please share with us if you have any issues related to Multi-step Registration? 

Naresh

I just want to know , how it works ?

Hannah

Hi Naresh,

When you turn on [Multi-step Registration Form ], the system will slip the sign-up process into 2 steps automatically with the main information in the first step, others will be placed in the second step.

- First step: Main information such as User name, email, password, profile photo.

- Second steps: City, country, timezone, ... custom fields...

Regards,

Hannah

Last update on February 24, 2021 by Hannah.
metro

It works fine for me. It works even better if you have customised fields so that the sign up process does not look too long.

Naresh

My query is , how it works ? I have a live site so don't want to test myself. Can you list down the steps ?

Naresh

Hi Naresh,

When you turn on [Multi-step Registration Form ], the system will slip the sign-up process into 2 steps automatically with the main information in the first step, others will be placed in the second step.

- First step: Main information such as User name, email, password, profile photo.

- Second steps: City, country, timezone, ... custom fields...

Regards,

Hannah

So the verification email is sent in the first step ? Then the user has to fillup the second form ? Or its optional , means he may not fill up the second form ? Or is itr mandatory to fill second stage form ?

JohnJr

Naresh, have you set up a development site yet?  You should, so you can test the many options in admincp without affecting your users.  I highly recommend it.  If you need help, just let me know.

Naresh

OK. Thanks .