I am using ultimate version. I have activity points active. default values set up. user groups are enabled to get activity points. members, even me as admin, do create articles/items. nothing happens , no earning of activity points, and nowhere to find number of activity points earned. Anybod has a solution for that? Thanks.

Topics: activity points
Be the first person to like this.
Hannah

Dear Gerald Bigler,

We guess that you have not configured phpFox cronjob or the cronjob has not configured correctly. Please follow the below guideline:

https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/Setup+Cron

Regards,

Hannah

Oh, yes, I did not know that I have to set up the cron job . THANKS a lot Hannah, it´s working fine now ;-)

Oh, yes, I did not know that I have to set up the cron job . THANKS a lot Hannah, it´s working fine now ;-)

<p>Oh, yes, I did not know that I have to set up the cron job . THANKS a lot Hannah, it´s working fine now ;-)</p>

Since the activity points are counting, but they are not displayed anywhere? Just under the drop down menu I can see them after clicking on "activity points". I thought they will be displayed on the profile of a member so others can see that. Please have a look at the screenshot. Thanks

Last update on March 17, 2021 by Gerald Bigler.
JohnJr

The points are listed under your account information drop down box in the upper right corner that shows links to all your account information.  Some site might not want that information to show on a public profile.  I have this app and it works very well if you use activity points. You can set up you own icon images and have the points listed on the profile page.

https://store.phpfox.com/apps/ranking-system-activity-icon#prettyPhoto

P.S. I already contacted Scheinwelt-Media about their demo site being down.

But  the mobile APP shows this information on the profile of users. So I do not understand, why not also on the desktop or mobile phone (not meaning the mobile APP !)

JohnJr

Didn't know that about the mobile app...interesting.  Your right they should match, so they should add that option to turn on or off in the activity app.

Hannah

Hi,

On the web version, you can access Activity point history under the top right mini menu > Activity Points, so we do not support displaying it in user profile. I will add it to the improvement list and it will be considered carefully in our future upgrades.

Regards,

Hannah

Thanks Hannah! It would be nice to decide if I want to display it on the web version, and/or mobile version, and/or mobile APP.