Karl Kunc

I see there is upgrades in the marketplace but they won't let me download them because I am on 4.8.3. is there a trick I don't know about or do I have to wait for the 4.8.4 release. Which then why put out updates that no one can use? 

Be the first person to like this.

I see there is upgrades in the marketplace but they won't let me download them because I am on 4.8.3. is there a trick I don't know about or do I have to wait for the 4.8.4 release. Which then why put out updates that no one can use? 

Karl, I just posted a similar question. Please read it. If I recall correctly, the problem is that the phpFox team releases updates, but then they sometimes forget to update the specific pages for those apps, so that their server recognizes that your phpFox installation is compatible with the update.

Vinny

Hi Karl,

Actually,  all the new  upgradation alerts are prepared for the new release-4.8.4 which will be ready very soon, in this time, please help us ignore all the notification about app upgradation but I believe that you won't see it. The details of release note will be published on our blog at https://www.phpfox.com/blog/, you can keep an eye on it to stay updated.

Thanks for your report anyway.

Vinny Ms.