Social Media

Development needs to be done in e gift module. Let the gift module be listed on a screen, just like a Shop. I Will Add Different Different Gifts. Gift for Gsm internet, Mobile Phone, E pin for Game, Gift playstore balance etc. The Member can receive these Gifts for himself or give a gift to a friend with the activity points he / she has collected. Let it appear in the Order Management panel. As Manager Maual, Add Setting As Waiting Order, Order Completed or Canceled. Let your members collect Activity points to Earn a Phone or Receive Gifts. Use the Event points they collect to buy gifts at this store or to Send Gifts to a Friend.

Last update on April 10, 2021 by Social Media.
Be the first person to like this.
Social Media

Customizable sections can be added to the part that says "pending".  "Waiting" "Completed" "Canceled".  When canceled, the activity point is returned to the member.

Social Media

I will call this Module "Gift World".  I want members to be able to buy and give gifts to themselves or their friends with the Activity Points they collect.  I also want them to spend the Activity points that they collect thanks to this.

No one pays $ 1 for a painting.  But if I add $ 10 Bluetooth headphones there.  Member can buy it for himself or give a gift to his friends

Last update on April 12, 2021 by Social Media.
Hannah

Hi Social Media,

Thank you for your suggestion, our development team will review and consider having necessary improvements in the future versions. Also, you can use our Customization service to add custom features on your phpFox site if needed.

Have a nice day ahead and stay safe.

Regards,

Hannah