Social Media

Our Admin Panel is Too Inadequate.  Strengthening must be done in our Admin Panel.  We need an Admin Panel, just like the Whmcs Admin Panel.  All Financial transactions, Invoices etc.  It would be better if they were gathered in one place and not separately in each module.  All Member Transactions Under One Menu, Detailed Reporting and Statistics.  In summary, we need a management panel like whmcs management panel.  Paid and Free Support Panel.  etc..

Last update on April 12, 2021 by Social Media.
JohnJr

Be the first person to like this.
Social Media

We Have Such An Advanced Admin Panel.  More Detailed Reporting and Statistics.  More Enhanced Paid (Priority) Support or Free (Standard) Support and Ticket.  One-Stop Tracking of All Financial Transactions and Invoices.  Better Dominance and Control over Members etc.  Many More Advanced Features.  A More Professional Website.  If we are doing this job, let's make it more Professional.  Let's not need Extra Software to Run Our Site.

Social Media

I guess nobody needs it but me

Hannah

Hi Social Media,

Thank you for your suggestion.

It is a really interested and useful feature. I will add it to our suggestion list and it will be analyzed and considered carefully in our future upgrade.

Regards,

Hannah