Hi all

I was wondering if anyone here runs here runs social store and if so, is it possible for a buyer to add items from several different sellers and checkout in a single checkout process 

Be the first person to like this.
JohnJr

I would say no although I am not positive.  Each business would ship and charge for its products if there is shipping.  The app (Social Store) according to the pictures of the app looks like you can monetize by charging a specific amount for the duration of running the store on the site under their name like a subscription. It also looks like you can charge a fee to feature the store or feature a product.

Hope that helps.

Not sure if they fixed it or not but I purchased it and the issue I had in 2017:

• Stores can't indicate if they Sell the products Online Only or Sell in Store only and use this to display their products
  • Not integrated with their business app at all.
  • Ship to Store and Pick up at Store
  • My state sales tax is .055% and it would only accept .05% which is wrong.

I never really figure out the percentage fee and where does that money come from.  If you figure it out please let me know as it would be an awesome app if these issues didn't stop me  from using it.

I would say no although I am not positive.  Each business would ship and charge for its products if there is shipping.  The app (Social Store) according to the pictures of the app looks like you can monetize by charging a specific amount for the duration of running the store on the site under their name like a subscription. It also looks like you can charge a fee to feature the store or feature a product.

Hope that helps.

Not sure if they fixed it or not but I purchased it and the issue I had in 2017:

• Stores can't indicate if they Sell the products Online Only or Sell in Store only and use this to display their products
  • Not integrated with their business app at all.
  • Ship to Store and Pick up at Store
  • My state sales tax is .055% and it would only accept .05% which is wrong.

I never really figure out the percentage fee and where does that money come from.  If you figure it out please let me know as it would be an awesome app if these issues didn't stop me  from using it.

Hi all

I currently have a phpfox Pro license and the standard app package (the standard app package was bought some time ago so a number of the apps are deprecated) and I'd like to sell the licenses for them. I'm open to offers so if you're interested make me a sensible offer and we can discuss payment and transfer of the licences.

Thanks

Be the first person to like this.