Imagine making a comment on a post and then your forever suck with getting notifications each time someone else makes a comment 🤦‍♂️ there’s absolutely no way besides deleting your comment I can’t believe this is a thing...... 

Be the first person to like this.
JohnJr

Just for clarity do you mean email notification or the notification bell in the upper right hand corner?

Last update on May 29, 2021 by JohnJr.

Just for clarity do you mean email notification or the notification bell in the upper right hand corner?

the bell 🔔 

JohnJr

Do you know how Facebook works in this situation?  I don't use it enough :)

Do you know how Facebook works in this situation?  I don't use it enough :)

yep they have a button that says "disable notifications" 

JohnJr

You are right...but remember Facebook has almost 60,000 employees as well.  But your right that would be annoying if you have an active site.

Hannah

Hi,

Thank you for sharing this problem. We are sorry that phpFox does not support turning on/off notifications at the moment. However, this improvement is on our list and it will be considered in our future updates.

Best regards,

Hannah

welcome to be being blacklisted by email providers... like gmail... they will blacklist your site but notifications isn't a priority for phpfox. You have to find a freelancer who can go through tons of code to find it and disable it... but as soon as an update comes out it wipes that out and you are back to being blacklisted... but no biggie