Hi all! Is it possible to set auto creation of a default photo album when users sign up? For example, every new user should have "My works" by default after his registration. Thanks in advance!

Be the first person to like this.
JohnJr

I have never seen this ability with the standard phpfox install.  Sorry.

Hannah

Hi Alexey,

When a user registers to phpFox site and attaches their profile photo (Profile Image is required field in the sign-up process), the system will be created a new album named [Profile Pictures] automatically and add user's profile photo to this album.

Please consider changing the name of this album to [username's works] if needed.

Besides, when user shares photos on Activity Feeds, the system will add these photos to user's Timeline album.

Please consider using these albums and change their name for your purpose.

P/S: How to change the name of these albums: goto admincp > Globalization > Phrases > Search text [s Profile Pictures]]  and then change it.

Regards,

Hannah

Attachments
Last update on June 2, 2021 by Hannah.
JohnJr

Hannah,

Genius!

Hannah,

Very-very-very good! Many thanks!

Just one remark, maybe will be useful for others in future: don't forget to mark "Display User Timeline Photos within Gallery" as "Yes".

Hannah,

I followed your advise above and was pretty close to achieve what I really want. Additional advantage of described approach is that the Time line album can't be deleted. That's a feature I like. But I faced a problem that a new photo to the Time line album can be added only from the feed, I can't do it from the album directly. Is there any way how to fix it? Is it possible to add a photo to the Time line album right from it itself?