I have upgraded the Mobile app to include Chatplus. Since this upgrade, users have not received notification of this upgrade. Also to install the upgrade, they have to uninstall the current version and then re-install the upgraded app. Can anyone please advise how I can get users to get the update button from their app stores for both android and IOS. Anyone else had this problem. I upgraded a month ago!

Topics: mobile; upgrade
Be the first person to like this.
Vinny

Hi Wilson,

Please be advised that users don't have to remove and reinstall app, they just need to upgrade apps in App Store/ Google Play by clicking on the update button. If the update button is now not appearing on App Store/ Google Play, it may fall into the following reasons:
- The new build of your app has not been approved and published to store.
- In case it's already published, there is a possibility of Store issue (cache, network, regions...) and usually it will be available on Store for your users to update in 1-2 days.

Regarding the notification sent to user when an app has been updated, kindly note that this matter is out of phpFox's control rather than Android/Ios themself, and its behaviour depends on different MacOS.

Regards,

Vinny Ms.

Thank yu for coming back to me on this issue. The phpmobile app was submitted and accepted by both IOS and android and none are showing the upgrade button. This upgrade was done about 8 weeks ago. What else can i check or how else can I resolve.

Thank yu for coming back to me on this issue. The phpmobile app was submitted and accepted by both IOS and android and none are showing the upgrade button. This upgrade was done about 8 weeks ago. What else can i check or how else can I resolve.

Thank you for coming back to me on this issue. The phpfox mobile app was submitted and accepted by both IOS and android and none are showing the upgrade button. This upgrade was done about 8 weeks ago. What else can i check or how else can I resolve.

Thank you for coming back to me on this issue. The phpfox mobile app was submitted and accepted by both IOS and android and none are showing the upgrade button. This upgrade was done about 8 weeks ago. What else can i check or how else can I resolve.

Vinny

Hi Wilson,

Please be advised that Google Play and Apple Store won't send the update information to users for any specifc app so that was the reason why your users could not received notification of the upgradation.

Moreover, Google Play and Apple Store is the big system which spreads across all over the world, thus, it will take time to propagate the new version and the delay for new update is unavoidable.

Hope the above information is helpful for you.

Regards,

Vinny Ms.