Hello, I am hoping someone can help me with this. I have tried and cant figur it out. I want to set the image highlighted below to a default. When we share a link on actionshootingnetwork.com from another app or page this is how it is in the comments. if you share it as a status update it doesnt add the image at all but if you paste a link in the comment section this is what you get. the first 2 are to events themselves, the last link is to the PhPFox even app page. any help is appreciated.

Be the first person to like this.
Vinny

Hi Rich,

I did reproduce the issue as you mentioned but could not encounter it, could you please re-check the problem from site and share with me the status?

Await your response.

Regards,

Vinny.

Attachments
Screenshot_7.png 862.43 Kb . 11 Views

The images from the actual events do share correct. the issue is when you share a link to the event home page not a specific even all of the events.

Vinny

Hi Rich,

Due to the event home page doesn't have a specific image like a specific event so obviously, there is no way to show its image in comment.

Regards,

Vinny Ms.

Shouldn't it us a default image like the site logo or something? seems like it should if it  doesn't.

Vinny

Hi Rich,

You can add default image or site logo for Events app by following the path:From  Admincp >>Appearance>>Edit theme.

Regards,

Vinny Ms.

That is the issue. I have a default logo upoaded and it is not using it.

That is the issue. I have a default logo upoaded and it is not using it.

That is the issue. I have one uploaded and PHPFox is not uing it.

That is the issue. I have one uploaded and PHPFox is not uing it.

Vinny

Hi Rich,

May I know all the steps that you have done to encounter the issue?

Regards,

Vinny Ms.

i shared the URL to the events page.