metro

If member signs into site, and hit the Dashboard menu item, it goes back to the Index-Visitor page as opposed to the Index-Member; in essense the Feed.

If I add a menu item, fore exasmple HOME point to website.com/index.php and click on it, the same is true... it goes to the visitor page.

This can be replicated on their demo page. 

1. Go to http://phpfox4templates.demo.younetco.com/

2. SignIn

3. In browser url bar, enter http://phpfox4templates.demo.younetco.com

NOTE The 3 Sample urls in their menu bars redirect correctly because they are formatted to redirect differently.

@YounetCo #YounetCo

Be the first person to like this.
YouNetCo

Hi metro,

Could you go to AdminCP > Appearance > Menus > and then check the URL of your Dashboard menu, it should be : ynresbusiness.dashboard as our screenshot.

If the issue still happen, please open a support ticket in your client area so we can help you.

Regards,

YNC team

Attachments
JohnJr

YouNetCo,

I haven't purchased a theme or used the theme I did purchase because of the URL you set for your theme that can be searched by anyone.

Just wondering if you changed this as Paul Kellow even stated this back in 2017 when I brought it up the last time.

"I guess that you are mentioning about Responsive Clean template of YouNetCo. I totally agree with you that 3rd-party apps or templates shouldn't show their brands directly on any URLs of pages. Hope YouNetCo team can see your feedback and improve their products soon. "

Hoping that you set it up as you did on advance blogs where you can add your own URL word or at least use a common word like "clean" instead of "ynclean" or "business" instead of "ynbusinesss".

Sorry to jump in here Metro...I just wanted to point out an issue that needed to be fixed since 2017 and will not purchase additional themes by YouNet until it is as I really like the business theme as well.

metro

I just went ahead and reinstalled the theme.  Why did you see a need to redirect the / root to index visitor versus feed? I am trying to make sense out the madness; figuratively typing.

Hi metro,

Could you go to AdminCP > Appearance > Menus > and then check the URL of your Dashboard menu, it should be : ynresbusiness.dashboard as our screenshot.

If the issue still happen, please open a support ticket in your client area so we can help you.

Regards,

YNC team

metro

I have absolutely no beef with you hijacking my thread with good reason. And the issue you raise is way beyond good reason, so do you!

Sorry to jump in here Metro...I just wanted to point out an issue that needed to be fixed since 2017 and will not purchase additional themes by YouNet until it is as I really like the business theme as well.