Sean Brai

Is anyone else getting a message feature malfunction on the new v4.8.6? The IM feature clearly works, but when I click on the msg icon to open the message center I get an error stating can not connect to server, yet the IM works just fine. Open to suggestions.
Sean

Be the first person to like this.
Vinny

Hi Sean,

In order to check for your issue, please help us submit a ticket in: https://clients.phpfox.com/ including your site access information and then our engineer will look into your problem soon.

Regards,

Vinny.

Sean Brai

I have opened a ticket, I hope someone see's it soon. Do you need server access?

sean

Sean Brai

If anyone has any idea on how to fix the defective message center error, I would greatly appreciate it. PhpFox is refusing to assist fix the very problem they made, because I won't buy extended support. The fact that I paid for the software apparently means nothing.

Vinny

Hi Sean,

Due to your account currently does not have an active paid support plan so it will make your support ticket have low priority than others who are under active support plan. Certainly, we will help you check for your issue, however, our responses may have long delay since our technical team works on prioritization. 

Hope you will understand the situation.

Vinny.

Sean Brai

Don't feed me that garbage. I am a paying customer just like everyone else and I have yet to hear from anyone about this defective software.

Fatih YILMAZ

I've had the same problem for a long time. I couldn't find a solution.