Naresh

Hey friends.

I am launching a new marketplace module ( will be using core marketplace module ).

I need to connect with the re-sellers who are interested in this specific product. I need to send regular emails to these re-sellers. How can I do it on phpfox ? what is the best way to do it . 

Be the first person to like this.

Are you trying to send mass emails to all resellers? Or trying to send single emails?

Naresh

I need to send mass emails on regular basis. 

I need to send mass emails on regular basis. 

To send mass emails, go to admin panel, apps, installed, go down to Newsletter, create news letter... Set your preferences and send.

To send single emails, go to admin panel, Members..Browse Members, search member or scroll down to the member, go over until you see their email and click on their email.

Naresh

Thanks. What I need to do is to have a system where I can send bulk email to a specific segment of users. I just found that I need to use Subscription package so that a user can become a member of that package ( it will be free ). Then I can send Newsletter to all with that group. Is there any other way also ? Can I create a group and then send email to all the members of that group ?

The only other way I know is the upgraded member app. If your member is interested in upgrading to the user group they will simply select the upgrade on their profile tab, you will get a notification that the member is requesting to become part of that chosen group, than you confirm their upgrade.

Younetco: App upgraded member.

https://store.phpfox.com/apps/upgrade-member-level-v4-younetco

Naresh

OK. Thanks for your time.