My site is white screened on admin and front end since 4pm yesterday. I put in a ticket last night but my site is still down. Does anyone know how to fix this? It's been 2 weeks since the trial started but I bought a full license a few days into the trial. I think maybe they forgot to turn off the trial. 

Be the first person to like this.

My site has been down showing a white screen 24 hours and nobody is helping me. I didn't make any changes. It looks like your trial caused this but I paid for the full license. Unbelievable. 

JohnJr

Sorry for your trouble.  Did you upgrade or do something or did it just go blank at the end of the trial date?  If it is because of the trial date, then you are right, there is no one here who can help you besides phpfox.

Just went blank at end of trial date. I didn't change anything. Phpfox now has it back up. I just wish it didn't take a day and a half to fix it. There is a lot to like about this platform. But support is not one of them. Hopefully it doesn't happen again 

Vinny

Hi Hank,

I believe that our engineer has assisted you with site down problem in our client area.  Should you any help, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Vinny Ms.