Naresh

Even after clearing the cache the admin is showing as in snapshot.

Is ther anyway to clear cache manually ?

Topics: caching
Be the first person to like this.
JohnJr

https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/Clearing+Cache

If you are unable to reach that section in AdminCP, perhaps the site is down,  you can also delete the files on the server in the folder PF.Base /file/cache/ minus the index.html and that has the same effect. If you don't see an index.html file in there, you can make a blank one.

Naresh

Thanks. I deleted the cacahe folder files and created index.html. But on the admin side its still showing files when i clear cache.

JohnJr

Oh, if you run the actual cache remover page instead of the shortcut link on the dashboard then yes...it never showed zero and always shows a few megs which is basically zero.  Before I started using Redis the cache would get up there as my server would show 45 gigs being used for ram and that was without users.

Naresh

This is how my blogs page is showing. As you can see the blogs with only text is not showing properly. May be some css issue. Thats why I felt that caching is not clearing after rebuilt of theme.

JohnJr

What is wrong with this image?  If your talking about the boxes being the issue, it is because your the admin and able to select multple options.  Log in as a regular user and the boxes are not there and it looks normal.

Last update on September 28, 2021 by JohnJr.
Naresh

OK. Thanks :).