It's not right that customers are spending money on apps in the store from this Developer and when there is a program with the app, they do not respond. Every app I have purchased from this Developer has some kind of bug.  False advertising is not good business, At this point they actually make phpfox look bad. Get rid of them. 

Be the first person to like this.
Ivan Belan

Hello Randy.

Please contact us using email - biaprom@gmail.com

We are always help to our clients to configure our apps

I've contacted multiple times, no reply.

QueenMother305

I also contacted them regarding a sales question and never got a reply. I went ahead and purchased the emoney module and have not experienced any bugs so far but I wish they would respond to my question as I need my customers to be able to purchase subscriptions using emoney.

I can't disagree with this. FoxExperts needs to go. There are way too many problems with their stuff, way too many complaints, way too many out of date apps

It seems most of their core apps are causing problems with the homepage and feed. I was getting a 500 error screen for a week while clicking on anything dealing with pages. I was stressing trying to figure out what actually happened because everything was fine before. Just by luck something told me to uninstall the fox expert's RSS/News app, and as soon as I uninstalled the app my pages app was back to normal. Also their core apps doesn't support comments which is not stated on the app's detail pages. Their apps have great potential and they have great ideas for apps, they just need to focus on fixing the issues and add the comments and reaction features.

You can try contacting them with email:

biaprom@gmail.com

I also contacted them regarding a sales question and never got a reply. I went ahead and purchased the emoney module and have not experienced any bugs so far but I wish they would respond to my question as I need my customers to be able to purchase subscriptions using emoney.

Hello, You can try contacting them with email:

biaprom@gmail.com

Paris

I've given up on them to be honest. BUGGY apps and their css never match up with anything. If something doesn't work, this guy sends you to their other app. LOOP. None works right and eventually you just give up. They keep money.

Truth.