Naresh

Whenever I try to create a new group or try to edit the GROUP Info , the page is unable to load and the screen freezes. I am working on mac and tried this on safari and chrome browsers.

Any help ?

Topics: groups module
Be the first person to like this.
Vinny

Hi Naresh,

In order for us could check for your issue, please help us submit a ticket at: https://clients.phpfox.com/ along with your site access information, then our team will get in touch with you shortly.

Regards,

Vinny.

Naresh

Is there any way to delete/uninstall a module and then re-install ? I am ok if data is lost.

JohnJr

Yes, go to the app menu and on the right side of the app where there is a gear box icon that you would click on and the option to uninstall should appear.

Naresh

Ya I tried that. I uninstalled and then re-installed from the store. But the issue remains. 

Is there any way where I uninstall and remove a file folder in the code ? And then re-install ? That may solve the issue ?

JohnJr

First I would try turning on debug and then go to that group and see what it says.  If you think it is the code you could always download the zip file of phpfox and unzip it in a folder on your computer and find (core-groups folder in Apps) either copy it and paste it over the folder on your server.  I remember there are issues with copying and pasting stuff with a Mac in that it won't overwrite the files.  If that is so then delete the files in the old folder and copy the new files in that folder.  Remember to do a backup first of course.  I don't think the code is the issue unless you have been changing it.

I would check debug first because it will tell you where the code is stopping.

Naresh

Thanks. Will check this way. I have not done any changes in the code so must be some error with code or may be some other issue.

Naresh

How to enable debug ON ? :)

Naresh

Thanks. I tried but cant see any error. I am testing by going to a group and trying to manage it. The resulting page keeps on loading and when the page displays ( after a long time ) , it shows a prompt ( as enclosed ). 

Naresh

Another query. Can I re-install the latest phpfox version ? I already have installed the latest version. 

Naresh

I remember that there is a link to test the compatibility of phpfox on the server. What is that link ? May be some issue of the server extension.

Naresh

Hi Naresh,

In order for us could check for your issue, please help us submit a ticket at: https://clients.phpfox.com/ along with your site access information, then our team will get in touch with you shortly.

Regards,

Vinny.

Is there any FEE for this service ?

Vinny

Hi Naresh,

This support is totally free, however, if your  account does not have an active paid support plan. This will make your support ticket have low priority so in order to receive support with high priority, you can purchase a support plan at https://clients.phpfox.com/cart.php?gid=addons ;

But don't worry, we will try our best to assist you in timely :)))
Regards,

Vinny Ms.

Naresh

Thanks for this timely support. :)