Paris

I'm trying to find which files are involved with the following blocks.

I know in layout there's locations 6, 11, 8, 12, 5 but I cannot find any of the theme files that does locations 1,2,3,4,7,9, and 10.

I don't understand such secrecy in design here. The layout.html nfiles isn't showing 1,2,3,4,7,9, and 10 so I can't simply customize it.

I'm completly bummed out.

Help?

Attachments
blocks.jpg 13.63 Kb . 14 Views
Last update on October 25, 2021 by Paris.
Be the first person to like this.

I have them all in my site. You may want to check below file to see if you have all the locations on your layout :

PF.Site/flavors//html/layout.html

Find something like {{ location_x }} where "x" is the number of location. If it is not there, then that is the reason why you do not have it as an option when adding a block.

IF you want to do experiement, try to add {{ location_6 }} anywhere on the file, then you will see location 6 will appear on the option.

Good luck!

Last update on November 20, 2021 by Koern.
Paris

I have them all in my site. You may want to check below file to see if you have all the locations on your layout :

PF.Site/flavors//html/layout.html

I know that. I have it all except the ones I mentioned that are obviously not on the lay out.

However when we admin cp them they show up. So where are they in code?

These specific ones are elusively somewhere else.

Last update on November 21, 2021 by Paris.

Are you using default theme? If yes, then you might want to download the package again to make sure you have the complete files.

If you are using customized theme by third party, the designer might eliminate them on purpose, so, you might want to ask the designer.

Or, you can add by yourself by imitating the default theme layout. If you want, you can attach your layout.html here and I may be able to suggest a work out.

Paris

Default Theme.

The slots I mentioned are not in the layout. They are generated. From what file?

That's what I am looking for. The files that make those locations, but that are not in the layout file.

Paris

Default Theme.

The slots I mentioned are not in the layout. They are generated. From what file?

That's what I am looking for. The files that make those locations, but that are not in the layout file.

Paris

Default Theme.

The slots are likely generated from layout.html. You can try below actions :

(1) Add {{location_6}} anywhere on layout.html

(2) Refresh your page and see the mapping again

You will find location 6 in the options.

Paris

Nope. It's not the layout file. It's something else. I don't want to add locations manually as to cause duplicates. I need to know which file and what is generating them.

This is what I am looking for.

Such poor documentation. This is ridiculous.

Have you tried it? Did you clean cache before trying to see the mapping again?