LIKE WAY MORE. 

It's 2021 and there is no plugin / app for Stories?? I am not talking about that 49.00 app - I mean like a real stories app. I kind of feel like that should have already been done. 

There's a live streaming app but no "super chat" feature. I could get more people on the site if they had the opportunity to get paid for their content. The platform could also take a % of the rev and pay for the live streaming bandwith. 

I mean just being honest... there are other apps out there that already offer all that. I get that building and coding takes time but phpfox has been around for a long time. It just feels that more effort could have been put into the mobile side in all these years. 

Maybe a "People You May Know" block in the feed to help people find people. I could go on and list a lot but I get it... make some improvements and sell the licenses.

Just feels like this app has a lot of potential that isn't materializing. For the record... i just purchased live streaming and I am looking forward to seeing it on the app... downside... extra cost and expensive to run it. No way to make money from it... outside of a "subscription upgrade" so that the end user can use it and go live... so much potential.... would be nice to see a super chat feature. Give people a reason to create and it pays for the service from MUX 

Just saying... you guys have something that has more possiblities 

Last update on November 3, 2021 by lowkey704.
Be the first person to like this.
JohnJr

I should have read this post first...lol.

not sure what that means... 

JohnJr

On the other post I gave two links to 3rd party apps that you already knew about :)