THIS is not working no one except logged in users can see any profiles:
User Default Privacy Setting on Registration                      Anyone                                          Friends Only                                          Network                                          No One                                 

With this setting you can control the default privacy setting for a user when they register. This will control how others view their profile.

Anyone = Anyone can view their profile.

Network = Only members of the site can view their profile.

Friends Only = Only their friends can view their profile.

No One = Nobody can view their profile.

It always been set to ANYONE

wasting money on advertising now 😒  Not to mention we have lost having profiles indexed with google now.....

since there's probably 18 places to check for this one thing...where can I start of this isn't working in the pic ?

since OF COURSE this setting didn't make a difference 🙄  🤦‍♂️

I changed nothing beforehand. we've lost all of our Google ranks on profiles also.. 

Last update on November 17, 2021 by CryoWebToken.
Be the first person to like this.
JohnJr

What are your settings for:

Friends Only Community
User Default Privacy Setting on Registration
Friends Only Profile
Friends Only (Feed)

Friends Only Community  NO
User Default Privacy Setting on Registration  ANYONE
Friends Only Profile  NOT SURE WHERE THIS IS
Friends Only (Feed)  NOT SURE WHERE THIS IS but both of these "blocks" for all user related areas are set to ALLOW ALL user groups...

Thanks for the help

Friends Only Community  NO
User Default Privacy Setting on Registration  ANYONE
Friends Only (Feed)  NOT SURE WHERE THIS IS but both of these "blocks" for all user related areas are set to ALLOW ALL user groups...

Thanks for the help

Ha found it. It was KibCodes crypto donate module. turn it off all is well.. turn it on guests must login to view profiles.

They have a setting where you designate which usergroups CAN donate (kindve strange let everyone I say) and even with all usergroups set to YES it still blocks guests from viewing profiles.

Sent support email to kibcode. 

Thank you for you ongoing help! Seems its just us here these days lol

Kibcode

hi, i will look into this directly und update the app asap. Not sure yet if its only the app or a combination of different things. sorry for the circumstances.

Kibcode

i have checked the app and can not reproduce the issue. when the app is enabled i can reach user profiles as guest. please send me an email with information how to check it on your site.

Also check out the demo site with the app enabled: https://kibcode.com/demo/apps/index.php/testuser2

Last update on November 18, 2021 by Kibcode.
JohnJr

Sorry, been away from the computer for a bit.

Just type in the search field in the admincp... Friends Only Profile

If that doesn't bring you to it then go to Apps/Friend/Settings

For Friends Only (Feed)  NOT SURE WHERE THIS IS

Just type in the search field in the admincp... Friends Only

If that doesn't bring you to it then go to Apps/Feed/Settings

I know they are not the issue as you stated, but I thought I would tell you where they are anyways in case you need them someday.