Hello, I've been having a problem adding sites to the whitelist. I have disabled external links and is now trying to add acceptable sites to the whitelist.  What method is used to separate each site when adding the next domain? And also which of the following should we use?....

https://www.testurl.com

www.testurl.com

testurl.com

Example

Site.com  site2.com site3.com

In my case finally got site one accepted but I had to delete the default links that were already there. But I could never add new links until I deleted the default links. So can anyone tell me the proper way to add more links to the list?

Last update on December 7, 2021 by Randy Carr.
Be the first person to like this.
Bill Kochman

Randy, did you ever receive help with this? I am surprised to see no answers here. With my settings, I just have each domain separated with a comma and a space. But I only have two domains in my white list like this:

*.billkochman.com, billkochman.com*

Notice that I have a catch-all wildcard both before and after the domain so that everything from that domain is allowed through.

Randy, did you ever receive help with this? I am surprised to see no answers here. With my settings, I just have each domain separated with a comma and a space. But I only have two domains in my white list like this:

*.billkochman.com, billkochman.com*

Notice that I have a catch-all wildcard both before and after the domain so that everything from that domain is allowed through.

Hello thank you for your reply,. And yes I finally figured it out

Be the first person to like this.