Liviu

I have members complaining that they need to enter the password every time they come to the site.

How do you guys keep the members loged in? Is it any setting for that?

Be the first person to like this.
Vinny

Hello Liviu,

You can suggest your users use the function "Remember Me” in web browser  to save a cookie so that if they close out the window for the site without signing out, the next time they go back, they will be signed back in automatically. Make sure that they have your browser set to remember cookies or this function will not work.

Hope this information is helpful for you.

Vinny.

Liviu

Hi Vinnie, 

But this is happening for some of my members in the mobile app too. What can they do there?

Vinny

Hello Liviu,

The users don't need to enter the password whenever they access the apps unless they have logged out from the apps or they have changed the password from the website or other devices, then they need to reenter the password to access.

Have a great day!

Vinny.

Jonathan Mitchell

with most browsers, when you log in the first time, it will ask if you want to save the password..some of your members are probably selecting 'no' , so they have to manually enter it each time

Liviu

with most browsers, when you log in the first time, it will ask if you want to save the password..some of your members are probably selecting 'no' , so they have to manually enter it each time

This issue is for me even in the App for some members  :(((((