Bill Kochman

Hello. This is such a basic and important function on other social networks. I am surprised that it is not already a function of phpFox as well. Please add the ability for admins to pin posts on pages and in groups as soon as possible. Thank you!

Be the first person to like this.
JohnJr

That is a great idea... I like it a lot!!!

I got so excited as I was reading the updates on GROUPS today until I found out I was on the new BLOG update.  I mean I am really happy they give the ability to limit the number of Blogs according to your membership group, which is definitely needed.  But, I was hoping they also did that to GROUPS and PAGES so we have control of the numbers posted through your membership group instead of unlimited or none.  Seems kind of silly to me, and takes away making better subscriptions options to make money with this software.

Vinny

Hi Bill,

Hi JohnJr,

We note your suggestions and our development team is going to consider having necessary improvements for GROUPS and PAGES  in future upgrades.

Regards,

Vinny.

Bill Kochman

Will that be sometime this year, Vinny?

Bill Kochman

Will that be sometime this year, Vinny?

Vinny

Hi Bill,

The suggested feature has been added to the improvement lists and the team is still considering it so right now, I could not disclose the exact time for you. I am really sorry about that. However, you can keep your eyes on our blog to stay updated.

https://www.phpfox.com/blog/

Have a great day!

Vinny.

Bill Kochman

Well, that's some progress, I suppose. Thank you!

Bill Kochman

Well, that's some progress, I suppose. Thank you!