Naresh

Any update on release date of phpfox version 5.0 ?

Topics: version 5.0
Vinny

Hi Naresh,

Please note that the Dev release is scheduled for Q1 2022. Other plans will be updated later so please keep following our blog for new information:https://www.phpfox.com/blog/

Regards,

Vinny.

metro

Did you mean Q1 2023?

Hi Naresh,

Please note that the Dev release is scheduled for Q1 2022. Other plans will be updated later so please keep following our blog for new information:https://www.phpfox.com/blog/

Regards,

Vinny.

Hey Vinny, it would be nice if you could update the community what's the status of V5 dev release, we are past Q1 2022.

Hi Naresh,

Regards,

Vinny.

Be the first person to like this.
Vinny

Hello Gili, 

Hello All,

The Dev version has been completely developed and it will be published in the next few days. Because of some internal issues, we could not release it on time, we deeply apologize for this inconvenience. Kindly keep following our blog to stay updated.

Have a great day and stay safe!

Vinny.

Hey Vinny, thanks for the update, any news?

Hello Gili, 

Hello All,

The Dev version has been completely developed and it will be published in the next few days. Because of some internal issues, we could not release it on time, we deeply apologize for this inconvenience. Kindly keep following our blog to stay updated.

Vinny.

How much will it be to upgrade from the latest version of 4 to 5? 

Raul Lazar

How much will it be to upgrade from the latest version of 4 to 5? 

How much? Pfff... please, don't give them ideas! :sweat_smile:

Lol! Sorry. I am kind of new to all this again. I have had a site for like 8 years but I just finally upgraded to the latest version. I was on v3. I don't remember how everything works in terms of upgrades, ect.

Naresh

Hello Gili, 

Hello All,

Vinny.

Any specific date for release of V 5.0 for the end users ?

Vinny

Hello All,

Thank you for being interested in MetaFox. It’s the project for the future with the new technology, UI, and UX. It’s still under production and will be ready to use by the end of this year.

As you may know, the technology of V4 and MetaFox are different. So, it’s hard to inherit from the old version. We are developing a tool to migrate core features from V4 to MetaFox so that clients could upgrade to the new tech easily. We did not make a pricing frame for the upgradation yet but when we complete the product, the team has more expertise to give the best price for the upgrade work.

V4 is also a good version, I think that you should continue to use and develop on V4 for a while to avoid delaying the business and wait for MetaFox stable.

Again, thank you very much for being interested in MetaFox. We continue to keep you posted.

Vinny.

Last update on June 28, 2022 by Vinny.