papalocal

tried several times . installation is not completing . followed all the steps . installation gets stuck at generating theme and then nothing happens . here is what error log says . please help asap

[Fri Jun 17 01:57:42.206895 2022] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 22028:tid 140456469968640] [client 24.114.76.59:32922] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: require(/home/desicub/public_html/PF.Base/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-ctype/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/desicub/public_html/PF.Base/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 69PHP message: PHP Warning: require(/home/desicub/public_html/PF.Base/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-ctype/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/desicub/public_html/PF.Base/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 69PHP message: PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/desicub/public_html/PF.Base/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-ctype/bootstrap.php'; (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php-fpm72/usr/lib/php') in /home/desicub/public_html/PF.Base/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 69'

Be the first person to like this.
JohnJr

Sorry, I don't understand.  I don't remember during the installation of PhpFox where you can see the theme installed.  Are you talking about when it is installing all the apps?  Hopefully, someone from PhpFox will chime in here.

metro

All the errorr messages "No such file or directory" tells me that your installation of phpf is corrupt, or you did not upload all the files in the zip file. Try redownloading youp phpfox installation files..