Bill Kochman

While it is currently possible to find inactive users for a certain period of time, and to send them an email reminder, I have found no way to bulk delete inactive users. Unless I am missing something, it appears that we have to manually delete inactive users one  by one, which can be time consuming, if there are a lot of inactive members to delete.

For example, I should be able to find all members who haven't visited my site in six months, then click on the top box on the left to select them all, and then click on a "Delete All Selected Members" button.

As I said, right now, there appears to be no way to do this.

I would think that this function would be easy to implement in the current "Find Inactive Members" admin section.

In short, instead of sending them a reminder email notification, I want to delete said accounts. Please make this possible in a future update of PHPfox. Thank you.

Last update on August 13, 2022 by Bill Kochman.
Be the first person to like this.
Vinny

Hello Bill,

Currently, the phpFox default platform supports deleting a maximum of twelve inactive users each time, the feature "delete all the inactive users at one time" is now not available, we are really sorry for this inconvenience, however, we have already noted your suggestion and our development team is going to consider having necessary improvements for Core in future upgrades. 

Btw, if you want to implement your desired feature right now, we could help you do it via custom work which incurs additional cost. If you are interested, kindly feel free to get in touch with us by opening a ticket at: https://clients.phpfox.com/

Bill Kochman

Well, Vinny, I can't say that I am surprised by your response. Over the months, I have made a number of feature requests -- as have other members here -- and yet it seems that none of them -- or at least very few of them -- are ever really implemented. These are features which, in my view, should ALREADY be a part of phpFox by default. Yet to have these basic features implemented, we are always reminded about custom work. That mantra eventually grows old and tiresome. Personally, I just can't see investing any more money in phpFox at this current time.