Naresh

I have 1,20,000+= registered members. recently I have changed the domain. Now I want to delete any customisation work. How can I reset to factory settings ? I mean default dsettings ? I need all the countries and cities of that country in signup form. Can I do it ?

Paul Kellow

Unfortunately, phpFox V4 hasn't supported options for factory reset. Resetting the site may be complicated depending on what customizations have been made. We can give some general guidelines to reset the site:

- For settings, there are some setting types: global settings (of site and apps), user group settings, and user settings. To reset global settings of site and apps and user group settings, you need to run MySQL script to update the corresponding setting tables in the database. 

- For changes in Core source files, you can upload source files from the original package of the same phpFox version.

- For changes in source files of Apps, you can install those apps in AdminCP

To manage countries and cities in phpFox V4, you can go to AdminCP > Globalization > Countries

Hope that my general guideline can help you.

Naresh

Unfortunately, phpFox V4 hasn't supported options for factory reset. Resetting the site may be complicated depending on what customizations have been made. We can give some general guidelines to reset the site:

- For settings, there are some setting types: global settings (of site and apps), user group settings, and user settings. To reset global settings of site and apps and user group settings, you need to run MySQL script to update the corresponding setting tables in the database. 

- For changes in Core source files, you can upload source files from the original package of the same phpFox version.

- For changes in source files of Apps, you can install those apps in AdminCP

To manage countries and cities in phpFox V4, you can go to AdminCP > Globalization > Countries

Hope that my general guideline can help you.

Thanks. Will try to reset. 

Be the first person to like this.