I noticed that when I create a Group and make it "Secret" (which is not supposed to show up anywhere), if someone posts a comment inside that group, or creat a forum thread in that group, or post an image in that group, they all show up in the main activity feed (even when logged in as a member that is not part of the "secret" group)

This is a big no-no for me, especially when I want to upload a picture that should be "secret", the thumbnail shows up on the main activity feed for anyone can see! Sure, when they click on it it says that the user doesnt have permission, but the Group title appears, which it shouldn't. This all makes ppl aware of any "secret" groups we may have.

If there is activity in the secret group, it should only appear in the activity feed for members of that group, and not for everyone to see.

If this issue has been brought up already, than disregard this post. If not, than please lets have this fixed for RC2 or at least RC3
Thanks
Be the first person to like this.
This should be reported as a bug
http://forums.phpfox.com/project.php?projectid=1
posted it in the bugs section, hope this gets looked at Happy
This is a problem with private photos as well.
In RC2, the comments don't show up in the feed so thats fixed, but if a user uploads a photo in the private group, it shows up on the public feed.
Mine is now doing that in version 4.5. Is there a fix for this?