Okay so my site just delted one of my good members. idk what to do. It seems as though i cant cross over the 54 member level when it happens a member is delted. Before my site was redesigned this use to happen all the time.

HELP!!
Be the first person to like this.
ough... its such a weird issue, Ive seen it a few times and it is just the most random thing...
can you check the user table and see if that user is still there? then if that user is not there check the user_info table please, let us know if the user entry is in either one
Quote:
Originally posted by: Purefan :: phpFox
ough... its such a weird issue, Ive seen it a few times and it is just the most random thing...
can you check the user table and see if that user is still there? then if that user is not there check the user_info table please, let us know if the user entry is in either one

Hes not under the user table, but i think his info is still there all the posts hes ever made and forums he created are still there, along with his profile image.But when you click his image it says" this page is not valid".

I talked to the member luckily we have a personal relationship and he said all he did was change his email. I have the approve members mod, and one of the complaints was the mod deleted members when they change there email.
Hello ANY HELP?
Heres a thought, this mod will log every delete in the user table, it will help tell if that user is being deleted from the script by a faulty function:

1. Open the file: /include/classes/database/Database.class.php
Look for:
Quote:

function query($sSql)
{
if (App::getParam('debug')) //make timestap of query start
{
// list($nUsec, $nSec) = explode(' ', microtime());
// $nStart = ((float)$nUsec + (float)$nSec);
$nStart = array_sum(explode(' ', microtime()));
$sSql = ltrim($sSql);
}

$hRes = mysql_query($sSql, $this->_hLink) or $this->databaseError($sSql,mysql_error($this->_hLink));
After that add:
PHP:
// Log deletes in the user table

if (stripos($sSql'delete') !== false && stripos($sSql'user') !== false && strpos($sSql'UPDATE') === false)
        {

$hFile fopen(App::getParam('path') . 'file/cache/user_delete.log''a+');

$sDebug '<-------------------->' "n" $sSql "n" print_r(debug_backtrace(), true); 

fwrite($hFile$sDebug "n"); 

fclose($hFile);
        }

// End of log END__PHPFOX__CODE__SNIPPET ?>
That should create a file in /file/cache/user_delete.log with valuable info, put that log in place and whenever it happens again let us know what this file says.

let us know if anything shows up
So my site deleted a member over a week ago some how, but all it deleted was there profile.
Today I was messing around and was like hmmm , the deleted users content like forums posts, and other posts where still there, so i made a new account with the deleted members name and everything transfered over, even all there emails.

So everythings ok nowsmile
My site better not delete know one elseangry
I have this problem seens upgrade and made the email form readonly. What i hate most is the user and user_info tabel is not the same user count, looks like the pending accounts are not removed from user_info tabel.
Thanks to a client who provided their log file Ive been able to determine what seems to be the problem.
To fix it please open the file
/include/modules/Account/classes/Phpfox_ServiceAccount.class.php

there, look for this:
PHP:
function purgePendingTooMuchAccounts() 
    { 

After it add this:
PHP:
return false

The underlying problem was that when a user changes their email address and the setting to have them verify their email at signup was enabled, the script would turn their verify field to 1, meaning they have to verify their email address, then it sends an email so the user verifies their email. But on the admin panel's front page a function was being called on the background to delete pending verifications based on their:
1) verify status, it has to be 1
2) signup time, it has to be "a long time ago"

And the update email routine did not update the signup time, so if the user signed up "a long time ago" and updated their email today and the admin would go to the Admin Panel before they verified their email, then his account was removed (partially as it seems).
I found the remedy after checking around the tables. Go to your phpmyadmin, phpfox_user, look under user_group_id and you will see all administrators are numbered as 1. And registered users are numbered 2. If any members numbers are different than 2, well than change it back to 2. And that user will be back online.