Will we be able to backup setting changes of adminCP to a single file and then reload it? Need a way to maintain setting changes w/o missing any of them...
Be the first person to like this.
CLUBUGLY
Quote:
Originally posted by: gbdc
Will we be able to backup setting changes of adminCP to a single file and then reload it? Need a way to maintain setting changes w/o missing any of them...
InvisionPowerBoard allows you to do this. It's a import/export feature. I mostly use the import to restore default or add new settings. Haven't really needed to export yet however there has been times I wished I had lol. tongue
well so far since beta 1 phpfox allows to roll back to default settings, but havent heard about a current state export feature yet
Do others also see need for adminCP settigns load/save tool? I'll raise feature request if others reply.
You're better off just creating the feature request.

As for this feature, I can see it being very useful, I will vote on it!
CLUBUGLY
Quote:
Originally posted by: Purefan :: phpFox
well so far since beta 1 phpfox allows to roll back to default settings, but havent heard about a current state export feature yet
For example a person wishes to buy another fox license and set it up with similar settings as Site A - Well we would export Site A settings and import them into Site B and viola! Just saved ourselves weeks of fine tuning Site B.