Drag to reposition your photo
Cancel
Save
ayhan
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads
ayhan
Posted By
Can this be installed over the new version? Meaning I already did the update, can I install this to revert back to it? Or is the process more than just installing this version?
Hi Ayhan,
After considering this, we decided to add 1 previous version of phpFox to Client Area so that clients can download the N-1 release of current version.
You can get it now in Client Area https://clients.phpfox.com/
Regards,
December 14, 2016 5:34 pm
Hello Donna,
thanks for reply. I want to create a multiple media slider, thats why i want to try this, but i couldnt find the index-visitor.php file i looked at PF.Base directory. Please can you tell?
;-) thanks
Ayhan
Go to the link I provided. Look through all of the tutorials. They show how to find the route name. That helps you to find which module to look in when making overrides. Modules are found in PF.Base/module folder. This way, you know how to find one the next time you want to change something else.
July 29, 2016 8:35 am
This is what i mean, how can this be that same Version builts different number of pages to translate?!
I don't know. Most likely a server configuration issue or folder perms, some difference that error logs might point to or using debug.
Please always post according to our posting guidelines as well, so we have all of the details needed for troubleshooting.
June 15, 2016 1:08 pm
ayhan
Posted By
...yes i got before installing the language pack, on v 4 in the admincp appstore the issue "Missing "phpfox.json" file.".
I upload the zip-file on the server and unzip it on the server. Every file should be uploaded.
April 20, 2016 5:35 pm
Please do not make any changes I just notice that the "add new" menu is missing in action...
Hello Guys
This was a tough one since I have very little knowledge on CSS but after trial error I figured out.
In addition of the code provided by Ayhan here https://community.phpfox.com/forum/thread/53725/change-site-name-with-logo/?view=333916
Here is the code I added:
#_header {
position: fixed;
top: 0;
left: 0;
right: 0;
background: #595959;
height: 40px;
z-index: 1000;
width: 217px;
}
.site-logo-link .site-logo-icon > i {
background-image: url("../../../../PF.Base/theme/frontend/default/style/default/image//layout/phpfox_bootstraptemplate_logo.png";);
background-size: contain;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
display: block;
margin: 10px 0px;
}
#_header .breadcrumbs-list a,
#_header .breadcrumbs-list a:hover {
line-height: 40px;
color:rgb(166,166,166);
position: absolute;