Drag to reposition your photo
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

Fixed it!   When I uploaded my files I used Fil;ezilla and I did the drag and drop.  for some reason, no files were transfered even though it appeared as if the files were transfering.  I had to look at my files to see when the last modified date was.  

I went back to filezilla and right clicked on the files to be uploaded and clicked upload and it actually uploaded this time.  

Site is now updated.  I had to go through the install steps to update it.

May 28, 2018 5:03 am

ok, menu wont work because we still cant select which user groups have permission (i thought they would have fixed this by now)

Here is how you do the block way. This will place the link on the main (home) page in block 1, but you can put anywhere you like..I tried putting it in the admincp dashboard but for some reason it wont stick or show.

Go to Admincp ->Appearance ->Blocks , then select Add new block in the upper right corner.

add the following info and replace url with your sites url...then just uncheck permissions at the bottom

I was having trouble getting the blocks to show up in Admin as well.  I thought I was doing something wrong.

Thank you.

February 24, 2018 3:18 am
i didn't touch the code.

All I did was, create and use a new email account on my local server as opposed to the email address I was using with a different mx record.

I also made sure I was not using the same email address for my mail as I used to log into my site.

Now my mail works.

By the way, Im using version 2.03

Resolved
February 13, 2010 4:44 am
i didn't touch the code.

All I did was, create and use a new email account on my local server as opposed to the email address I was using with a different mx record.

I also made sure I was not using the same email address for my mail as I used to log into my site.

Now my mail works.

By the way, Im using version 2.03

Resolved
February 13, 2010 4:43 am