Drag to reposition your photo
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

I didn't saw any improvements or new features in the existing modules of younetco since 2016. 

There was released some new products, and ensured that the old one are compatible with the new version, but that's all.

I remember younetco as a company which uprised the phpfox users with innovative functions and keeping imrpoving their products constantly .. is that over?

Not only there is no improvements what so ever but when they publish an update its only based on urgent matters reported by clients ... in a nutshell the Younetco plugins have no future. 

April 6, 2019 12:02 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new to phpFox and have been going through the documentation. I too have been following the tutorial for writing my first App and haven't been able to determine the cause of a 500 error I've been receiving when I go to: domain/index.php/to-do-list/ . I have gone through the instructions, checked and rechecked my code, reviewed this thread a couple times, as well as watching the video but just haven't been able to make any progress. Any suggestions/help is appreciated. Thanks.

March 4, 2019 4:01 am

Hi Petrutz,

Thank you for your report. I'd like to confirm that this is an issue of Advanced Marketplace. We will fix it in the next release of Advanced Marketplace app. If you need to fix the issue on your site in the meantime, please feel free to submit ticket in our Client Area.

YouNetCo

October 1, 2018 9:11 am

Petrutz,

Server Reboot solved the problem.

I did not have to re-install the software or do anything else. I spent hours troubleshooting but I finally solved the problem by simply rebooting the server.

Cheers

EP

May 25, 2018 3:06 pm
Try disabling add ons, try default theme, check with debug, disable sitewide ajax.
It is hard to troubleshoot as you did not include all of the details requested in the Posting Guidelines thread we have stickied in this category.
September 14, 2016 12:17 pm