Drag to reposition your photo
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

Hi Eazydoesit, 

I can share photo from the demo site to Twitter normally, please check the attachment. If the isssue still persits in your site, kindly submit a ticket in our client area https://clients.phpfox.com/ ; with your site access information, then our engineer will look into your problem soonest.

Regards,

Vinny.

August 10, 2021 9:12 am

Did you disable setting "Keep Non Square Images" on your site?

Regards.

Keep Non Square Images
By default we create 2 thumbnails for each image. One keeps the original aspect ratio and the other is a fixed square image. With our current themes we only use the fixed square images. The original aspect ratio images are not really needed and disabling this feature is advised.

Currently, if you set it NO. So, the avatar with suffix _120 doesn't exist.
We will fix this bug in Music and Core.

see this is a bug waiting on fix ?

see the photos on github that i posted where this feature is in admincp

and see if it is YES or NO

https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-issues/issues/2338

also for feed there is a setting in feed app that aalows you to remove feeds after certain days see below photo

apps> installed> feeds> settings

Capture.JPG

hope this helps, 

Spiro

September 10, 2018 12:50 pm

My limited understand helping others solve image issues is that phpfox make a specific image for specific areas.

1024, 500, 240, 200, 150, 120, 100, 75, 50 and there might be more.  What this setting does is give you the minimum width you want to store on your site for your original image.  Back about two years ago, I was setting up a CDN on my server...dumb I know, but I have a free 2000 gig extra hard drive on my server, so I said what the heck.  Then I noticed all these huge images on my site as well as they were being stored on the CDN and my regular phpfox folder...so that made it twice as bad since both places were on the same server.  This setting for my understand was so anyone could upload an image, whether you have a 24mg smartphone to a 4 meg camera without worrying whether their picture is too big for the upload.  So in this case, both original images will be reduced down to 1200 pixels width.  Now, of course, one may be reduced down to .25meg, and the other might be 1.2 meg...but either case...now I don't have all these huge original files sucking up space on my server.  Also, they did add a setting for cdn now that you can keep the original on the server so now you also don't store 2 original images being stored.

Remember you also need to adjust your php file to accept upload_max_size and post_max_size as well is very important as a user here was having issues uploading videos...both need to be adjusted to your needs.

September 6, 2018 3:13 am