Drag to reposition your photo
BrainChild
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads
I have lost track of what I this replay was about. I still have problems. Before I start looking on freelancer or upwork or other sites to get help do you know someone really expert at phpfox that can upgrade and fix the problems for around 120 USD?
September 19, 2016 1:05 pm
BrainChild
Posted By
There are reviews on the apps themselves.
I also have an area for that at scripttechs.com , http://scripttechs.com/forum/52/add-on-and-app-discussions/ , since this forum does have specific posting rules and it's for support of our script and not for apps really.
We made it for the script itself. It's always been intended for that. When we did have the old forum areas that had third party things discussed, they tended to spiral out of control. So, with that in mind, we won't be allowing app reviews or discussions at this time.
You can review products at the store by going to your admincp and clicking the app you installed and there is a review area there. Very easy to find.
Thank you.
March 31, 2016 9:26 pm
Thanks for moving these together so when I have time I can work on it. The problem is that you can work on PHPFOX all day long and I can't. I am going to be late for my real job and sleepy all day from fixing on little problem today. If I could just work on PHPFOX all day everyday I would be good at it. I would memorize the code even if it was bible long with all the who begat who in it. I don't. I have to work a demanding 10 hours a day on a massive pile of things much like a massive pile of bugs and errors in 40 or 50 sites that need to be fixed for a tech and if I don't get it done people are yelling at me.
March 25, 2016 1:27 pm
Will we have a regular affordable support system again?
We are working to bring one. We don't have a time frame yet. It still will not support any modified sites, no third party products and no legacy versions.
March 22, 2016 11:12 am
BrainChild
Posted By
How did or how does it get deleted in these cases?
If you mean the file, it can be deleted by operator error or server is set up that way. I've seen some hosts delete files instead of overwriting the files. V4 is harder to get deleted though as it would mean the entire folders in the file/ folder would have been deleted as that folder gets set up on install. You would want to check to see if you lost content in case that file/ folder got deleted.
March 17, 2016 8:36 pm