Drag to reposition your photo
Cancel
Save
QueenMother305
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

Hi QueenMother305

Please submit us a support ticket and we will check on your site.

submitted a support ticket but never got an answer on this issue. also was told to upgrade my ffmpeg regarding my video issue so i did and videos still will not upload even tho ffmpreg is current and cron job is properly configured. my customers have not been able to upload videos for weeks. they pay me for the privelage to upload videos. i am losing my business. NEVER RELEASE ANOTHER VERSION LIKE THIS AS STABLE WHEN ITS A BETA!

November 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Of course. 

My currency uses dote for thousands and comma for cents. If i create the new currency, and mask format in phpfox, it doesn't work...it ignores it.

This phpfox file

/PF.Base/module/core/include/service/currency/currency.class.php

lines 178-182;

When edited does the trick for the marketplace but it does not affect the yn business or social store.

Thanks.

December 26, 2018 9:30 pm

Dear Client,

As your concern has been resolved on our ticket system, we would like to confirm again this is not an issue of Advanced Payment app.
It's because you are using the outdated Subscription app, we assisted you to upgrade the app and now everything works well.

Thank you.

YouNetCo

there is another issue with your gateway and subscription app... https://community.phpfox.com/forum/thread/57560/younet-payment-gateway-subscription-page-issue-after-upgrade-to-4-7/

November 9, 2018 12:26 am

Hi QueenMother305,

Please remove the cache folder if your site have errors when removed unused files. Because old cache not work on newest version. 

You can refer document here, it also apply for upgrade from 4.5.x to 4.7.x

https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/Error+500+when+upgrading+phpFox+from+version+4.5.x+to++4.6.1+build+6+or+later

Best Regards, 

David Nguyen

thank you david. i panic when my site goes down. it's my whole world.

November 5, 2018 5:08 pm

ever since i upgraded my site to the newest version of phpfox i notice when i send a newsletter it emails 8 times! there should only be 1. this is a huge problem. our phpfox sites will be flagged for spam!

see attachment.

Hi QueenMother305,

Please submit us a support ticket and we will check on your site.

October 5, 2018 3:11 am