Drag to reposition your photo
Cancel
Save
QueenMother305
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

Dear Client,

As your concern has been resolved on our ticket system, we would like to confirm again this is not an issue of Advanced Payment app.
It's because you are using the outdated Subscription app, we assisted you to upgrade the app and now everything works well.

Thank you.

YouNetCo

there is another issue with your gateway and subscription app... https://community.phpfox.com/forum/thread/57560/younet-payment-gateway-subscription-page-issue-after-upgrade-to-4-7/

November 9, 2018 12:26 am

Hi QueenMother305,

Please remove the cache folder if your site have errors when removed unused files. Because old cache not work on newest version. 

You can refer document here, it also apply for upgrade from 4.5.x to 4.7.x

https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/Error+500+when+upgrading+phpFox+from+version+4.5.x+to++4.6.1+build+6+or+later

Best Regards, 

David Nguyen

thank you david. i panic when my site goes down. it's my whole world.

November 5, 2018 5:08 pm

ever since i upgraded my site to the newest version of phpfox i notice when i send a newsletter it emails 8 times! there should only be 1. this is a huge problem. our phpfox sites will be flagged for spam!

see attachment.

Hi QueenMother305,

Please submit us a support ticket and we will check on your site.

October 5, 2018 3:11 am

Yes, if you upgrade the site, it will most like be written over as you are changing the code although I did change rebuild core and it did not write over it.  What I do is keep an excel spreadsheet of any changes I do to the site including the settings and phrases.  You do this in case something happens, or in this case... an upgrade. 

When they notice this post, they will most likely put this as a fix for 4.8 LOL...Just kidding :)

October 1, 2018 6:26 pm

I need someone to create an app that is less of a store and more similar to onlyfans.com

i dont want my users to have upload a whole zip file. many of them are not tech saavy. i want them to have a place to upload pics and videos for sale that dont unlock and become downloadable unless a member pays the price set by the user.

can anyone make this for me? i will pay$$$

September 14, 2018 8:10 pm