Drag to reposition your photo
Cancel
Save
QueenMother305
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

Yes, if you upgrade the site, it will most like be written over as you are changing the code although I did change rebuild core and it did not write over it.  What I do is keep an excel spreadsheet of any changes I do to the site including the settings and phrases.  You do this in case something happens, or in this case... an upgrade. 

When they notice this post, they will most likely put this as a fix for 4.8 LOL...Just kidding :)

October 1, 2018 6:26 pm

I need someone to create an app that is less of a store and more similar to onlyfans.com

i dont want my users to have upload a whole zip file. many of them are not tech saavy. i want them to have a place to upload pics and videos for sale that dont unlock and become downloadable unless a member pays the price set by the user.

can anyone make this for me? i will pay$$$

September 14, 2018 8:10 pm

You should always ask before you rebuild the core in case the user change css or did some code modification and didn't save it yet...standard coding practice to ask.  But still...it make life easier.  I alone have save way more time with the new cache link on the menu compared to the old way...then it took them to code.

August 14, 2018 1:42 pm