Drag to reposition your photo
Cancel
Save
QueenMother305
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

QueenMother305,

The cleaning of the cache has nothing to do with phpfox or its software.  The cache system was created for the internet to save bandwidth and save time.  The problem is sometimes it does not clear.  I have wasted hours trying to fix things that I fixed but the cache did not update.  It is a good thing for users and sometimes a bad thing for developers...and don't forget cloudflare/cdn as well :)

July 29, 2018 3:19 pm

it happens on any module that uses previous and next buttons when enabled. the block below the buttons are on the first page but when you hit the next button and go to page 2 they disappear. i am currenlty using an html block with an image. a banner. and it never appears beyond the first page of each module.

Hi QueenMother305,

Thanks for your report. This issue will be fix in version 4.6.1b5. Sorry for this inconvenience.

July 23, 2018 7:19 am

"I think that viewing video in popup with ads supported is better idea."

Please implement this in the next version.

Thanks...

Then post your own thread asking for it. This was not an "idea"... this was a neccesity for my site since I use content limits app by cespiritual and despite me limiting the number of video views allowable for free members they were able to bypass the limit i set by watching videos in the feed. For people looking to conserve bandwidth the feed is not a viable option for video viewership.

July 11, 2018 5:02 pm

YouNetCo,

Sorry, we figured you were too busy since the forum has not heard any response for past couple of months in regards to the several  major bugs outlined in your own thread. Don't worry though several of us have been talking about giving up on waiting for fixes and start posting some real reviews as some of these bugs have been around for years.

https://community.phpfox.com/forum/142/younetco-products/

June 21, 2018 11:56 am