Drag to reposition your photo
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads
did you rename the new htaccess.text to .htaccess the htaccess on every version is different and maybe will optimize your speed, at least for me it did, my dev was slower then main, easy to miss updating new htacce4ss since it has to be done manually, maybe that will help
October 14, 2013 8:02 pm
We never recommend editing templates in AdminCP because when you go to upgrade, the upgrades won't show up because the edits are saved in the database. You would have to revert all changes made in AdminCP templates/styles before upgrading the template and then restore them.

The best thing to do is to edit the files themselves but always keep a backup of the original files. Never edit default PHPFox templates though.
October 6, 2013 9:24 am
Maybe the server cannot keep up with that many feeds. 1000 comments per day is a lot. Then having it set to go back 14 days is a whole mess of feeds to pull from the db. Your feed is not just comments but also content being posted to the site goes to the feed. I can imagine you have a high load on the server just with your feed settings. I would have expected debug to show an issue with database or memory or something like that during the time that it could not pull feeds though.
September 20, 2013 10:25 am