Drag to reposition your photo
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

Thanks. The issue has been resolved.  I installed ImageMagick on my server, restarted apache and rebuilt the core theme on phpfox. 

November 10, 2020 12:30 pm

@riker1981 

forgot to ask do you haveany apps your purchased from third party and have them installed ?

if so try to turn them off and see if you get emails? 

did you change you password on cPanel as well ?

This is the problem!

- You Buy apps from third parties
- It's Bugg in apps (Completely normal)
- Needs developer support
- Developer asks for access to FTP / AdminCp
- Developer downloads the member database from AdminCP
- The developer now has all member information and therefore has the opportunity to send out SPAM to all members from different email addresses.

Website admin has no ability to prevent staff or developer from downloading the member database.

November 2, 2020 1:20 pm
Best option is try in a sitewide block first. Use the tutorial for the Google Adsense at the Documentation in the Monetization tutorials. It should work with what you want to do as well.
This is correct. I tested this method to work. Piwik should not be on the same server as your community as it forces you to make php settings that are unsafe if you need it to run effectively. It should not be on a shared server as it has alot going on and will quickly overwhelm the resources. Best on a VPS or dedicated server, or use the PIWIK cloud option and let them deal with the risk.
June 20, 2016 4:03 pm
@data66

I have the same hosting, I think that you use.
I did 35 photos all at once without any problem?

I did have them change some settings for me when I was testing a custom theme that wouldn't upload?
September 30, 2013 12:36 am
I don't know if this might be the cause in your case but a long time ago I experienced this problem and after checking things bit by bit I found out that the option of "Show template names on HTML..." was causing the problem. If you turn on that option on the Admin CP then the auto-refresh for the comments stops working.

I reported this for like build 18 or something, but I'm not sure if they ever fixed it.

Cheers,

Jorge
May 4, 2009 2:35 am
locate design/templates/default/public/index.visitor.html and/or index.member.html

Look for {Gallery::RecentImages iNumImages=8} and change the number to how many images you want to display.

Thats it, it seems to be working ok for me.

Remember backup before making any changes.
April 3, 2009 10:51 am