Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

What I ihave understood is that :

1. Subscription packages cannot be edited. 

2. If I need to change the package cost , then I should create a new package with new cost. Disable the older package. So the users who had older package will not be able to renew and they will have to buy newly created package. Right ?

But I have another query. Can I create the new package with a different currency ? 

March 8, 2021 3:47 am

Hello,

I see that phpFox v.4.8.3 has been released, but when I look at the subscriptions app in the store, it shows the last update for it was May 30, 2019. Can anyone confirm that the subscription app has actually been updated, or is this still something being worked on? I just want to know before I install the entire phpFox update.

Thank you much!

January 27, 2021 10:55 am

What happened?

When browsing members in mobile view (bootstrap theme), the "sort" buttons don't work at all. This feature also appears completely absent in the material theme.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Either from mobile or resized browser window, go to the "browse" section ( https://v4-bootstrap.phpfox.com/user/browse/ )
  2. Click the 3 dots next to the search icon to open the sort menu
  3. Click the sort buttons. You will see they do nothing.

What is expected?

Should be able to click the buttons to sort members by most recent/active, and sort results by amount

Browsers and Devices tested

Chrome on Android, Chrome on Windows 10, Firefox on Windows 10

Server information

phpFox demo sites

phpFox version

phpFox 7.7.1

Hi Nativedragon11

Thank you for your report, I confirm that this is a bug and we will fix in version 4.7.2

December 4, 2018 9:11 am

Thank you Jonathan Mitchell! That's what I was initially going to do. I just didn't want to go through with it and find out after that there was an easier way built-in that I was overlooking. Glad to know that doesn't seem to be the case.

I appreciate the replies. This community is always helpful!

did it work. which file did you have to change?

October 12, 2018 11:14 pm

I tried making a simple app via the admin panel, then I created a controller within it to see if I could even get the variable to display "hello world":

<?php

namespace Apps\custom_menu\Controller;

use Phpfox;

// Index controller must be child of \Phpfox_Component class.

class IndexController extends \Phpfox_Component
{
// Get phpFox core template service
$template = $this->template();

// assign variables to template
$this->template()->assign([
'menu2' => 'hello world',
]
);
}

but when I try to output the variable {{menu2}} nothing happens. :(

I just want the custom content in menu2.html.php to be displayed in my layout.html by using the variable {{ menu2 }} , but I can't even get a simple 'hello world' to display. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

June 12, 2018 9:27 am