Drag to reposition your photo
Cancel
Save
Jonathan Mitchell
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

that looks like it just uses access lists and doesnt do albums. I need one that users can password protect albums and use different passwords for different albums, and needs to be able to be utilized by guests also. With that app, the user would have to be a member of the site.. it seems that phpfox had this feature at one time. I remember in V3 there was references in the admincp to "password protect" in the photo module..I even asked about it once and was told it was from legacy version..so I'm thinking V1 or V2 had it? 

November 9, 2022 12:25 pm

you can check both check boxes and it gives the subscriber the option for auto payment or manual.. i guess if they miss the manual payment it goes to the 'on failure' group. I thought that this was how it worked, but never used the subscription app before and wanted to be sure.... yeah, V3 we could do 1st month free then payment on recurring

October 25, 2022 3:55 am

yes, problem is, I dont want every privacy item setting set to no one

Hi there Jonathan,

I replied but did not specifically reply to you but read above this post 

did you try this in registration settings

September 25, 2021 3:33 am

Jonathan,

TIP:  When you attached a picture, it is small.  Click on the picture once to select it. Then right-click and select image properties and under the URL put the cursor on the URL and click END on your keyboard.  Then remove _view from the URL  and click OK.  It doesn't help a lot...but it helps a little :)

February 14, 2021 3:28 am

update: once 'crashing' issue was resolved.. other issues were found with app not working well with profile and site privacy setting.. Developer quickly resolved those issue and app should be good to go once the new version is in the store

January 28, 2021 3:59 am