Drag to reposition your photo

xxx

Male
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads
Posted By
Be cerful - itried manualy change only modifed files and site goes - to blank page.. after i tried overwrite all new files from 3.75 build 2 and nothing change..

i get back my backup from latest date. Now im worried about update .. When using shot url mean "1" and .htacess - is there same steps for upraging as in Knowelgedbase?
February 19, 2014 10:47 am
Posted By
Hello,

You can't translate the PM or AM in the activity feed, because it's a configuration in the "Feed Time Stamps".

In order to change it just go to AdminCP -> Searchbox -> "Feed Time Stamps" and change it using the following Parameters:

* http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php

Where the "a" means "Lowercase Ante meridiem and Post meridiem".

For that reason all the feeds includes "pm or am".
January 22, 2014 5:27 pm
The threads were from a while back before we could put the embed.ly api though I too don't see a difference with having an account at embed.ly. I still keep it like that for my live sites.
January 10, 2014 10:02 am
Posted By
Just as a note/FYI, I tried various ways to remove the native PHPFox caching, it breaks the site. You get nothing but white & blank pages.

Done properly, caching is not a bad thing. You do NOT want the overhead that comes with generating the output for each request! On a development site/box is one thing, but on a live and/or production site, it would overwealm the system in a jiffy!
There are many, many, many things going on 'under the hood' with PHPFox that can & should be cached, short term. No need to spend CPU/Memory cycles or blocks to regenerate. That would just be silly!

This would be a lot like NEVER learning that 10+4=14 and simply taking off your shoes each and every time so you can use your toes.
January 7, 2014 6:17 pm
It would have overwritten the other stuff as it would be the same name. In the future, please contact the developer of the product as we don't support add ons in this forum.
December 31, 2013 6:47 pm